I spent my single evening in Dallas with the wonderful person I call my best friend! We went to go see Fame: The Musical, performed by our alma mater [yeah, that good ‘ol LC]. I truly enjoyed the performance and seeing the beautiful seniors of theatre doing so well! After all that excitingness, Jessica and I went to ihop with my lovely little sister. While there we downloaded a wonderful new mad libs app because ya know that’s what all the cool people do! Well this is what we came up with! We had a good laugh!
A Quiz to Take Before Leaving Home:
1. Have you filled your car with soup?
2. Do you have the reservations for your room at the ketchup?
3. Are you taking your pet turtle in the car? If so, have you plenty of turtle Chow for him?
4. Did you remember to pack all of your toilet articles, such as your thumb brush and your toe paste and your slimy lotion?
5. Did you bring your tennis balls, your surfing racket, and those gorgeous athletic shoes?
6. Have you got a map that shows all of the amazing roads and the places that serve nuggets and have nice, clean glamorous rooms?
7. Did you remember to bring your Canada traveler’s checks and plenty of money in small cups?
8. Did you remember to turn off the spoon and the crayon in the house?
If you answered “wow!!” to these questions, you can leave at once.
- Me: Ok thanks dad! <3
- Dad: What is that? a butt with a cone?
(500) Days of Summer
I swear to god, everytime this shows up I’m reblogging. No lie.
I crey every time I see this.
is following me!! woooo! :]
He’s a radio DJ on 89.7 PowerFM and KissFM [dallas, tx stations]!!